ELECTRO - TECH, INC.
All New Design Classic Car Turnsignal System.
New Smaller Housing - Internal fusing of turn, brake, park light circuits.
User selectable audible beep on turn - Improved noise rejection.
All user functions (beep, 4 way, timeout) selectible from turnsignal switch.
Single 3 color status LED
See Turnsignal section for Details & Pricing
New AM/FM Stereo Conversion System from Aurora Design
1953 Caddilac Wonderbar Tune radio converted to AM/FM Stereo with Bluetooth option & internal speaker.
1. 1 to 4 channel amplifier operation with up to 45 watts per channel - 180 watts total power.
2. Conversion radio checks for number of speakers connected at turn on and automatically selects mono/stereo switching based on number of speakers connected.
3. Now the existing tone control can also serve as left/right balance control and front/rear fader control for four channel operation. No longer necessary to add additional controls to the back or bottom of the radio. Can also use original tone switch to change volume control to a full function tone/balance/fade control.
4. On some radios, the original factory front/rear fader control can be wired as a left/right balance control.
5. Stereo auxiliary input added to your conversion radio for portable CD, portable cassette, your old under dash Delco 8-track player, MP3 player, XM radio, Apple iPod/i-Phone/i-Pad through headphone jack, etc.
6. USB Port option allows your music library to be copied to a USB flash drive and played through the radio.
7. Bluetooth option allows wireless hands free cell phone and music streaming from your Smart phone. Also supports voice commands if your phone has this feature.
See our Radio section for details and pricing.
Send mail to firstname.lastname@example.org with questions or comments about this web site.